View the latest job opportunities
Construction Materials Technician (x2)
Due to continued expansion of the company and its objective to develop more environmentally sustainable products, people are required for predominantly on-site testing of Bituminous products for our Contract surfacing division. The role would also require secondary additional Laboratory based quality control testing and research of aggregates, concrete, asphalt, and bituminous binders.
One job will be based in Milebush Quarry, Co. Cork and the other job will be based in the Munster area.
You are not someone who will shy away from hard work and in return, will receive a competitive remuneration package, as well as other benefits associated with a progressive employer. You will have the opportunity to carve out your own personal development and career path with a company committed to providing training and further education in the industry.
This role is for high-energy individuals who thrive on continuous learning and sharing. We are agile and move at pace.
- Have previous experience in sampling and testing of construction materials or transferable skills from other employment types (as full training will be provided)
- Have the awareness to work safely on a construction site or production depot
- Have a willingness to be flexible in your working pattern
- Have the physical ability to carry out sampling and handling of bulky materials
- Have the capacity to operate mechanical equipment such as an asphalt road coring drill
- Hold a full driving licence and are capable to operate a small sized commercial van
- Enjoy interactions with internal customers, external contributors, and auditors
- Have a tolerance for and ability to handle the administration of paperwork
- Have a planning, organising and problem-solving attitude
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
Joining us gives you the opportunity to…
Work with an award winning, employee centric business, that doesn’t just list Company values, but truly lives them. A Company with a short-term growth plan in place for anticipated acquisitions within ROI, and further afield, allowing for potential widening of scope over time.
The Group places the highest importance on sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health, Safety, Wellbeing, Quality, Environmental and Sustainability and you will be expected to contribute to the Company zero harm culture.
- Competitive rates
- Full training programme including induction plan and buddy programme
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Regular interactions with colleagues across the region
- Employee Assistance Programme and an established Employee Wellbeing Program
- Bi-annual health checks
- Sharesave scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Benefits hub
- Company van & fuel card